Wishes are waiting. So, we're still walking - virtually!
Walk For Wishes® is a nationwide Make-A-Wish® fundraiser that celebrates the more than 315,000 wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends.
How can you help?
1. Register! Sign up today and invite friends, family and colleagues to join your team. Virtual participation is FREE
2. Fundraise. Tell people why you are supporting Make-A-Wish and ask for their support. Make it personal to make it powerful. Be sure to use the address, WalkForWishesCANV.com or link directly to your team page when telling your friends on social media! Don't forget to download the 2020 Virtual Wish Guide for resources and additional information for all walkers!
3. Walk. Wherever you are on Saturday, August 1, we invite you to lace up your shoes and WALK so local children can WISH. See the Make-A-Wish mission come to life and celebrate your fundraising success on Walk Day.
Walk Day Program Elements
1. Join us on our Facebook page at 8:00 a.m. as we start our program!
It may look and feel a little different this year but the impact YOU walkers made on wishes throughout our community...
Posted by Make-A-Wish Northeastern & Central California and Northern Nevada on Friday, July 31, 2020
2. From 8:15 to 9:30 we walk! Be sure to share pictures and videos of you and your team walking by tagging us on Twitter and Instagram @MakeAWishCANV and by using #WalkForWishesCANV, or by posting to our Facebook Page!
We also have a fun and inspirational audio program that you can play while you walk! You can play the audio by downloading the Spreaker Podcast App from the App Store or Google Play. Then, launch the app, click the "MORE" button on the bottom and search for Walk for Wishes 2020. You can download the audio prior to the walk or use your data on your phone to play the track!
Walking at home and want to play it on your computer? Click here!
Listen to "Walk For Wishes 2020 Audio Program" on Spreaker.